Our conditioner bars are packed with high-performance and naturally effective ingredients. We package our solid condition bars using biodegradable materials or minimal (or even no) packaging, so they generate less waste for the landfill.
Our conditioner bars provide you with high-quality hydration, shiny and vibrant hair. With our conditioner bar, a little goes a long way, meaning they last much longer. Our bars are vegan-friendly and animal testing free. Our bars fit all hair types and are long-lasting. Use 100% of the bar, small but perfectly formed long-lasting conditioner.
- Helps detangle hair
- Provides hydration, shine and body
- Provides softness and reduces frizziness
- Reduces the effects of pollution
- Does not weigh down hair or leave any residue
- Natural ingredients
- Free of silicones, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, alcohol, mineral oils, preservatives, toxic dyes and other petroleum derivatives
- Eco-friendly and sustainable, plastic-free.
Ingredients and warning
ALLERGENS: Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Intended for external use only.
Avoid contact with the eye, should this happen, rinse with plenty of warm water immediately.
Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs and consult your GP “Keep out of the Reach of Children” This bar contains essential oil that could cause irritation to the skin.
All our products are handmade and hand cut as a result the design may vary from time to time
All our products are packaged using biodegradable and recycled packaging
- With your hair damp, stroke the conditioner bar over your hair with your hand
- Add some water if needed and gently massage your scalp
- Gently massage into the mid-lengths and ends, leave to act for 1 to 3 minutes, concentrating on the ends to repair the damaged cuticle.
- Rinse your hair with warm water. Finish up rinsing with cold water as it will add shine to your hair!
- TIP! Remember this is a bar, so it must be kept dry at all times.
Weight: Each bar weighs approximately 165 grams (depending on the design and shape).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place until you are ready.
Although our bars have a shelf life of 12 months in optimal conditions, over time the colours and scent will fade. We recommend using the bar within 6 months of purchase.