Nothing beats the relaxing long soak in a bathtub after a long stressful day. La Rose Noire Bath bombs add another level of therapy to your bathing experience, with skin loving, natural bubbles and intoxicating aromas. Unlike many other bath bombs which contains chemicals and dyes that can do more harm than good. La Rose Noire Bath Bombs are made using home sourced skin loving ingredients for our natural bath bombs, to provide you with the best relaxing therapy for your body and mind.
Some of our bath bombs may contain added colours or botanicals to enhance the experience but rest assured they are all sourced from mother nature. None of our bath and body products contain harmful or irritating ingredients. All our bath bombs contain a fantastic blend of emollients and softeners to really indulge your skin leaving it feeling soft and silky afterwards. We have added Sweet Almond oil and Cocoa butter which is reputed to have many skin benefits including deeply hydrates, soothing and nourishing the skin, as the fats in the oils form a protective barrier to hold in moisture.
- Skin softening
- Colourful bath bombs
Description: These Bath Bombs will refresh and will brighten up your day. Immerse yourself in these beauties and your skin will feel like silk!
Size: About 1 1/2″ weight about 1.35 oz or more.
Ingredients and warning
Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Sweet almond oil), Theobroma cacao seed butter (Cocoa), Hamamelis virginiana extract (Witch hazel), Kaolin clay, Polysorbate 80, Zea mays starch (Corn starch), Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea salt), Goat milk powder, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet orange), Citrus limon (Lemon) CI10020, CI19140.
ALLERGENS: May contains alpha-iso-Methylionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene and Linalool which may produce an allergic reaction.
- Intended for external use only.
- For use in water only.
- Not suitable for eating!
- Not suitable for children under 3. “Keep out of the Reach of Children.”
- Avoid contact with the eye, should this happen, rinse with plenty of warm water immediately.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs and consult your GP.
- Contains essential oils that may cause skin irritation.
- Not for application to the mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- Remove Packaging carefully, little bit of bath bomb dust is okay, bath bombs are slightly fragile, so a few may have crumbled in transport.
- Gently place the bath bomb into a bathtub of warm water and allow it to fully dissolve before getting in.
- Do not crumble or squeeze for the best patterns result. Do not handle the bath bomb whilst it is dissolving, or it could result in a temporary colour transfer to the skin.
- Products are for external use only.
- May make the bathtub slippery.
- Wash the bathtub well after use.
Packaging: Recyclable/biodegradable wrap/packaging
Weight: Each bath bomb weighs approximately 165 grams (depending on the design and shape).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place until you are ready for the most amazing bath.
Although our bath bombs have a shelf life of 12 months in optimal conditions, over time the colours and scent will fade. We recommend using a bath bomb within 6 months of purchase.
Disclaimer: All our bath bombs are handmade, so no two designs will ever be the same, each experience is different to the next, but rest assured we use luxurious high-quality ingredients in our all our products.